WALNUT CREEK PROBATE ATTORNEYS
California Probate and Estate Administration Lawyer
Being named the executor of a loved one's estate demonstrates a high level of trust and respect. It is also an important responsibility. At the Law Offices of Andersson & Andersson in Walnut Creek, California, our lawyers advise executors on all aspects of the California probate process, including tax planning and compliance.
Our probate administration practice encompasses all issues related to the admission of a will to probate, the payment of debts and taxes, and the distribution of assets from the estate. Our services include comprehensive guidance throughout the process, from probate initiation to final distribution.
Among the services we provide:
- Tax-planning services, including the interrelation of estate and income taxes
- Federal and state tax compliance, including the preparation and filing of all final tax returns
- California intestate succession if your loved one died without a will
- Business succession planning
- Advising families with minor children who are named as beneficiaries
- Representation of individual beneficiaries when an estate is administered by another attorney
Senior partner and firm founder Patricia Andersson has more than 35 years of legal and accounting experience, including four years in the tax department of a national accounting firm, where she focused on estate planning tax matters. She understands the financial as well as legal implications inherent in the probate process and can accurately advise clients seeking the efficient distribution of large and complex estates involving private and business assets.
For More Information
Any person with assets or minor children will need to establish a flexible, effective estate plan to ensure the efficient distribution of assets during probate. For more information or to set up an appointment with our Walnut Creek probate lawyers, call 925-935-1050 or fill out the contact form on this website.
1600 South Main Street
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Map and Directions